We routinely provide advice and support in the core areas of Planning, Technical, Health & Safety, Transport and the Aggregates Levy, it is important that our information reaches the appropriate person.
It is very much in your interests to take a few minutes and complete this form.
As a member of the British Aggregates Association you have access to the following services:
- BAA Assessment of Operating Standards Scheme– Updated August 2014
- Aggregates Levy – Member update April 2013
- CE Marking for Aggregates – Effective July 2013 – Updated July 2014
- Moisture Rebates – Aggregates Levy discounts & reliefs
- Insurance Update – November 2015 update from ICB Group
- Guidance on the Road Transport Directive April 2005
In addition, you have access to:
- Weekly newsletters and regular updates on all issues – planning, environment, safety, transport and other matters
- Individual queries handled by email, telephone or visit
- Access to the members only area of the CPA website