- – Colin Nottage has his latest blog published this week on AggNet – Maintenance and Inspection
- Congratulations to Charles Hughes and all at Hugh King as the recent winners of the Ayrshire Chamber of Commerce 2017 Business Excellence Award for Manufacturing.
- Raymond Brown – Lorries get a rebrand as business signs up to fleet safety.
- Derbyshire Aggregates – Congratulations to BAA Associate and to Adrian Fewings.
#1 in the 2017 BHP Top 50 survey of the most profitable SMEs in North Derbyshire. (#7 in 2016)
- BAA members Hit the Press – Quarry Design – Game of Drones
4 page feature article on William Thompson & Son’s new CDE Washing Plant in Dumbarton to turn landfill waste into saleable stock. Featured in March Quarry Management magazine.
- Good News Slot and Congratulations – Breedon Group 2016 profits up 50%.
- Good news for Harleyford Aggregates and Phil Essex, and for guidance to avoid mineral sterilisation!! Ahead of HS2 they have been granted permission to extract 350Kt of sand and gravel from agricultural land in the Buckinghamshire metropolitan green belt.
- Keeping up with Independent Innovators. 2-page feature article on Glendinnings’ in February Quarry Management